Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Monday, March 24, 2008

blogging addiction

Let me admit that when I thought of putting up a blog, I thought...who has time to read what I'm doing?? And how will I have time to keep up with writing it? ;)
I am learning as I suppose is the case with most bloggers and Internet savvy blog followers, that blogging (and following blogs!) is an addiction. I look forward to sharing my work and my ponderings with family, friends, fellow photographers and clients. I love to get feedback too so please feel free to post comments.

Here's a shot of Savannah studying a butterfly at the Arboretum...I think she's the butterfly whisperer.

No comments: