Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Persistence

There's always work to be done...shoot, edit, post! The last week it has been shoot, shoot, edit, shoot, shoot, edit...and now I am finally back to post! Lucky for me, I have some very cool subjects so I never get bored. I had the pleasure of photographing Courtney a couple of days ago. She frequently finds herself looking into the lens of a camera since her dad is a photographer is well. I have to tell you...you have to really get creative to get a pro like Courtney to look at you...she is quite accomplished at avoiding the camera if she so wishes. But for me, persistence paid off...and not being afraid to ask some pretty silly questions. Hey, whatever works!

No comments: