Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

mommy bloggers

I must be really out of the loop in this big, wide world of the Internet, but the concept of mommy bloggers is just reaching me. I saw a segment on Nightline a couple of nights ago about Heather Armstrong who authors www.dooce.com. I looked up her blog and I have to tell you, the woman is funny. I am pretty enamored with being a mom, but she's right...sometimes the craziest things happen in day to day life as a mom...ok, everyday crazy things happen. For us, it's every time we get into our minivan. A demon overtakes my youngest child and I'm sure we'll need to call a priest before we can reach our destination.

So more power to the mommy bloggers...maybe we can get a group rate on our priest!

No comments: