Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

more than kids?

I know it is hard to believe, but I do take pictures of things other than kids...sometimes! Here are some professional head shots I did for a Melissa Lillibridge. She is a Certified Empowerment Coach with a business called Flourish (don't you love that name!). She's working on her web site and needed some images for her promotions. You can check out her site at www.choose2flourish.com
And because this woman is multi-dimensional (just one of the reasons I think she rocks!), she also has a massage therapy business. Here's one of my favorites for her materials for that business.
If you are in need of either service, I completely recommend calling Melissa, 828-450-4555.

No comments: