Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

strawberries!

if there was any doubt before, let me assure you that I live in one of the most beautiful places in the country. Here we are picking organic strawberries in a valley below some amazing mountains...about a mile from my house! This is Savannah with our neighbor, Max, one of her most beloved playmates!More friends joined us, yay! Here's Jasper and his mommy, Emily.
And I love this shot...Mia could be the poster child for the farm. Small detail that Hickory Nut Gap is down the road. We were at Flying Cloud Farm, but as I understand, they are all part of one big extended family. Did I mention this is right down the road from us? Organic u-pick strawberries now and organic blueberries in the summer! I am one lucky woman!

1 comment:

onegoldensun said...

Yay, Sonya! Love the photographs, they are terrific. As always, your blog is inspiring me to appreciate the beauty in everyday life. Thank you for the sweet images of Mia and Jasper picking strawberries!