Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Monday, June 2, 2008

dreaming

Wow, he's not even my baby and I want to print his picture on a big canvas! These are the from the follow up shoot I had with Canyon. He was 11 days old here.
These babies really should come with a warning label:
Warning, close contact with adorable baby may incite a serious condition known as "Baby Fever." Hurry to a screaming toddler or moody teenager to relieve symptoms. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you Thank You! These photos are all so awesome and mean so much to me! I love that we got to share the birth and pregnancy together! {{hugs}}

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I loooove the first photo too. I have it on my phone for Lisa's caller ID. :)

Julie Arnold said...

I enjoyed readiing your post