Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

growing up

this is Tedi, such a sweet girl that I have had the joy of knowing for almost 2 years. I'm amazed at how she has changed. I remember being her age and the changes you go through between 7 & 9, wow! That baby stage to the "tweens," the childhood innocence but with a growing understanding of the world around you. She is really coming into her own sense of self and it shows.

I was asked to shoot her portrait after she had her school pictures taken. It's hard to really capture a child's personality in a 10 minute photo session with a stranger. So here's the Tedi I know...

No comments: