Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Monday, June 16, 2008

music addiction

I am embarrassed to admit this but here it is...I pull up my own web site (www.sonyastone.com) and find myself entranced. I listen to the music and look at all those images...it is hypnotic! It is calming and inspiring. I have to give a great deal of credit to Bill Cushman (http://ghostnotes.blogspot.com/) for his compositions, which play on my site. He has an improvisational composition style meaning he sits at his piano, hits record and plays a stream of consciousness. It is amazing and beautiful. If I go on to add or delete something on my site, I spend several minutes listening and watching the sweet faces of the children and families I have been so blessed to photograph and give thanks.

No comments: