Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

studio stroll

Yes, I know, the River Arts District Studio Stroll was weeks ago. I am just finishing editing these photos because they were taken for fun and I have been all about being busy lately. But we had a great time and I wanted to share some of the cool things we saw & did while we were there. These are master clay sculptors, Sacred and Savannah, aka, my kids, at Odyssey Center.
Admiring the goldfish pond outside The Wedge and the new Wedge Brewery.Experiential painting by Jonas Gerard...an $8000 piece with a sign next to it that says, "Please touch." I love it...and so did Savannah!
And the whole reason I went to the studio stroll...to see John Payne's dinosaur sculptures. They were amazing!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sonya,
You do great work! I really enjoyed meeting you Saturday. These are great pics! I love your blog and website! Would love to get together again soon!