Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

what the heck!?

I can't believe that a week has gone by since my last entry. I really am not trying to ignore my blog, the days just seem to be flying by me! I have been giving attention to our expanding cooperative homeschooling program, which we're celebrating today with an open house. I also had a meeting of Asheville Area Birth Network where we're busy planning a Family Fun Festival for Oct. 25 at the Biltmore Square Mall...more on that later! And putting together a comprehensive online local resource guide for pregnant and new parents.

So where does the photography fit in? Yes, I am asking myself the same question! I have several days worth of images still on my card in my camera....YIKES! I know the cardinal sin of photography work flow. I promise, after the open house, I will get back on here, download the images and post some.

If you are dying to see some cute kids, you can check out my client & friend, Lisa Marie's new blog:
http://lmgittings.blogspot.com/


No comments: