Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Friday, August 15, 2008

growing young cafe

I have found my new hot spot in Asheville. It's called Growing Young Cafe...yummy coffee and treats, close to our co-op school, where I get a wireless signal and can let my kiddos play? There is a lot of potential here!! : )
You should stop by, tomorrow is the grand opening (2-4), and I'll be there capturing it all! Ribbon Cutting at 4:00. It's at 611 Tunnel Rd. And if you can't make it tomorrow, they are open M-F, 7:30-5:30 with crafts, classes, even drop off care during certain hours...and displaying some of the most fabulous art and photography in town I must say!
www.growingyoungcafe.com

No comments: