Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Monday, October 20, 2008

covering the bases

Ok, I realize that Oct. is 3/4 over and this is only my 4th post. I am lost in the world of a thousand photos! Really, maybe 2 thousand! But I have to tell you, I have some from a shoot this week of a baby with possibly the most beautiful eyes on the planet. I AM NOT kidding! So stay tuned for a post in the next day or two to get a glimpse and you can cast your vote.

Meanwhile, I am hanging out at Growing Young Cafe while my kiddlets have a Spanish playgroup. Those of you who know me are probably saying, "what? I thought the kids are taking German classes!" Yes, they are. How many language classes are too many? I don't know. I just know that I'm going to need a translator when we are traveling the world and my kids brains are much more pliable than mine...especially since contracting pregnancy brain.

And for those of you who have not had children, pregnancy brain strikes early and viciously draining you of most short term memory, of your ability to rationally balance emotional impulses, and in my case, of taking in any new information.

The good news, is I have not forgotten how to take photos or write so as long as I can remember to #1 take the photos, #2 download and edit the photos, & #3 post them to my blog...you should get to see some soon. Oh, and as long as I don't have an emotional breakdown some where along the way!

No comments: