Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am busy editing photos from my shoot-a-thon last week...so check back soon and I'll have some photographs of these great families to share.

I just thought I would take a quick break from my editing to share this little bit of sweetness from my daughter, Sacred. She came over and hugged me over and over very excitedly. She is also sure to give the baby in the belly lots of hugs and kisses too! Then she says, "I have the best family in the whole world. I like you so much!"

melt my heart! Add that to the very creative, homemade Valentine's Day cards my kids gave me, and my hubby taking the girls out with specific instructions that I take at least 15 minutes away from the photography "to do" list to just enjoy myself...and I would say it's been a good day!

Hope yours is too!

No comments: