Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

coming back around

You know that you've been away a long time when it takes you longer to scroll through my blog dashboard (posts from the blogs I follow...ha, ha! apparently, not very closely!), then it does to make my own blog entry.

So I apologize for being gone so long...and honestly, I just don't know that I can promise to be any better! I apparently am over committed and overly optimistic about what I can accomplish in 24 hrs/day.

But here I am, playing some catch up. This is another family that I photographed for my Holiday Giveaway. I have the benefit of knowing this couple as the brother and sister-in-law of one of my dearest friends. They are so sweet. Noah works in a non-profit serving families in many ways and his wife put her real estate career on hold to stay home with their beautiful little girl. What a fun surprise for me to hear that they are expecting baby #2!



No comments: