Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I love babies : Asheville Photographer Sonya Stone

there is something so sweet about being with babies that it cannot be matched. And since I am feeling like 4 kids is enough for my family to hold, there is that danger that I might not get my baby fix...except that taking photos of babies is what I do. I love it. I love that sweet little face looking at you with both curiosity and knowing. The soft skin and dewy smell. Each age has its trademark cute or fun thing, from newborns to toddlers, and I always think...oh, this is what I love about this age. Here is a 3 month old baby that I photographed recently...

And look at that...is that a hysterical face or what?!? Only when you are a baby is drool considered cute!

No comments: