Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

one of my favorites: Asheville Photographer Sonya Stone

I had a great time shooting this family. not so great of a time editing because I just had such a hard time narrowing the images down! But this just happens to be one of my favorite images...ever.







I'm almost caught up. Just a few more sessions to post and then, I'll be on break for Christmas. Then I can post photos of all the craft projects I have taken on for presents. I'm trying to knit hats and gnomes, sew a play canopy, and needle felt mermaids. Holy cow...what was I thinking!?!? I finally got smart and arranged for one of my more talented friends to make the heavy baby for Sacred. It will be awesome when these are all done!

No comments: