Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Master Gardening: Asheville Photographer, Sonya Stone

Here's a little sneak peek of a project I'm working on for the NC Mountain State Fair and a group of master gardeners. Special props to my on call models (aka, my children) and to Looking Glass Creamery (can you believe this garden they've got going? And the garden is secondary to the amazing cheese they make...yum!). All this is making me hungry!

068

061

302

026

074

298

3 comments:

Jen said...

Beautiful, rich photos as always. We miss you guys and hpoe to see you soon.

Sonya said...

thanks!! we'd love to see you soon. let's find a time!

Green Mountain Realty said...

Beautiful Pic's, admire the talent, wish I had it