Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lasting Love: Asheville Portrait Photographer, Sonya Stone

This couple just celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary and their daughters gave them the best gift possible (in my opinion!), photographs! They realized that even after all this time together, they don't have photos of just the two of them. I am so happy to give them these images. They were at ease and just had fun while we were shooting so it made my job very easy! And look how great they look! When I celebrate my 30th anniversary, that's what I want...to be happy and in love, to enjoy being together, to have fun and look good while I'm doing it!

lk03

lk01

lk02

No comments: