Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Breaking...almost: Asheville Photographer, Sonya Stone

I have been blessed to meet many new families this fall and to see quite a few old friends too. It has made for an exciting and fun season. Thanks to all of you who chose me to photograph your family...truly it is my honor to present you with keepsakes of your loved ones.

As we close in on the winter holidays, I am finding that my plate is full and I will not be accepting any more clients until mid-January. (I actually said this 6 sessions ago, but this time, I mean it!) I am busy in the digital darkroom perfecting the images from some amazing recent sessions and I'll be spending some time updating my web site and materials. And I plan on taking my camera out just for fun a little more than usual, yay! For those who missed getting photographs made before gift giving time, remember gift certificates are the perfect last minute gift and can be redeemed anytime for a year after purchase.

Keep checking in here as I have lots of great photographs to share in the coming weeks. Thanks again for all your support and have a happy and blessed holiday season.
xo, Sonya

No comments: