Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Home for the Holidays: Asheville Family Photographer, Sonya Stone

You may see an incredibly adorable face in this post that looks familiar. Just a couple of months I ago I photographed baby I for her first birthday. Now I'm sharing photos of her family who gathered together for Thanksgiving. (um, yes, I did just say Thanksgiving...I'm a little behind on the blogging, don't judge!)

j&i

So baby I and recognized each other and picked up where we left off. Her sweet and equally adorable cousins needed some time to size me up. Especially this big camera that keeps coming between us. But I'm happy to say, that eventually, even the shyness lifted and I got to see the real personalities come through.

afam

bkfam09web

No comments: