Sonya Stone is an on location photographer in Western North Carolina specializing in portraits of all kinds, especially children and families. You can see more of her work and find information about booking a session at her web site...www.sonyastone.com.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Rock and Roll Baby

When you have kids, funny things happen ALL.the.time! I am speculating that having five kids exponentially increases my chances of daily hilarity. FYI, it also increases my chances of daily insanity so it's not for the faint of heart!

This is my youngest, who my older children have nicknamed, Un Chubs. His is the king of all cuteness and this day they made him a throne of sorts. Then they all dressed in costume and put on a rock and roll show. This is Un Chubs enjoying the concert.

All hail the King!

No comments: